As the name implies, Zelda Sword Skills+ Mod provides players with a full-fledged Zelda-like experience in Minecraft. If you have ever love Zelda and Minecraft, you surely love this mod as well.
Once installing this mod, you might experience with a variety of exciting new sword skills which make your adventure more and more engaging. Alongside swordplay skills, this mod also features many old favorites such as bombs and hookshots. Overall, there are actually many impressive things added, let’s install the mod to enjoy them.
List and description of all the different skills and items, along with default keys for activation.
A happy Goron family!
Shields, functional both with or without Battlegear2!
Antique Atlas Map support – easily see which dungeons are completed
New Mob: the Chu, in four distinct varieties
New buffs and debuffs, with toggleable HUD
A Boss Dungeon in the Nether
Prove yourself worthy of the Master Sword by finding all the Pendants of Virtue
A rare find!
Fairies released from bottles
Hookshot in action
Check out that random drop! I was just testing bombs
A Bomb Bag with increased capacity
More will be posted as they become available.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Zelda Sword Skills+ Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
For Minecraft 1.6.4
For Minecraft 1.7.2
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8