Youtuber Intro Challenge Map revolves around guessing Youtubers. This map features 27 different levels, your objective in each level is guessing the name of a Youtuber.
Don’t worry, the map provides you an audio clip of a YouTuber’s intro, you will listen to that audio clip and guess who it is. Then you just match that clip to the correct skin to come to the next level. Currently, there are 32 Youtubers featured in this map!
- This map is NOT multiplayer compatible!
- Make sure to play in version 1.10. Any other version will break the map.
- This maps comes with a custom resource pack. It should automatically activate from within the game.
- The map shouldn’t take longer than 15 minutes to beat.
- If you play on a server/realms, you must enable command blocks.
How to install Youtuber Intro Challenge Map 1.11.2 for Minecraft:
- Download Youtuber-Intro-Challenge.zip file.
- Extract file.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder into that.
- Start Minecraft.
- Enjoy and play!
Download Links for Youtuber Intro Challenge Map 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.10.2
Download from Server 1 – Download from Server 2