Yell Mod releases an incredible button called the yell button (Y by default) with noticable functions below:
- Greeted by the sounds of your player yelling by pressing perfectly crafted buttonry.
- High definition triple in 3rd person.
- Yelling effects applied to character.
- Yell at blocks and watch them react.
- Charge yell by pressing Y and release it upon a nearby village to see it ripped from this world (warning: charging over 9000 will result in the solar system exploding.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Yell Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
Yell Mod Download Links: