XtraCraft Mod is an updated version of original mod created by IronFists and updated by TheMathe1. This mod are now added various numbers of items to make it become the newest version in Minecraft. As you know XtraCraft was an impressive mod with a lot of fans before. However it’s creator IronFists did not want to update this version anymore, that’s why TheMathe1 requested IronFists so that he could update new version called Original Codes. So based on the interesting mod and the newest version, this mod surely satisfies you much.
Ore that you’ll find in the World
Ores that you’ll find in the Nether
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Xtracraft Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
Credits: IronFists , TheMathe1, SniperM82A2, Diego182, SniperM82A2, CHenry