XP Storage Chest is a chest that stores XP. A simple display for the amount of XP is on the front. Modelled like a chest so it can be placed next to other chests without standing out too much.
Create the XP storage chest like a normal chest with an Emerald in the center.
Click the chest to put XP in. Click while sneaking to take XP out.
Breaking the chest releases an XP orb with the value of all stored XP.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the XP Storage Chest Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the "mods" folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) "%appdata%\.minecraft\mods" and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) "~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods" and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the "mods" folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.