XCommands is a continuation of SinglePlayerConsole. It adds new features, not possible in SinglePlayerConsole. This is a universal mod ? so can be installed on client or server.
- Console GUI, accessed with ?~’
- WorldEdit support
- 70+ new commands
Using with MagicLauncher
Console GUI Documentation:
Type in console commands without requiring ?/c ?
For example, ?/c /noclip’ becomes ?/noclip’
Regular commands require a ?!’ after the first ?/’
For example, ?/waypoint list’ becomes ?/!waypoint list’
The WorldEdit command ?//wand’ becomes ?/!/wand’
XCC also provides several inbuilt commands, these are provided through a ?/!’ command.
- /! display list of inbuilt commands
- /! clearhistory clear console history
- /! pause causes console GUI to pause game while open
- /! version displays console version
- Escape close console GUI
- Enter process entered text and close GUI
- Backspace deletes previous character
- Delete deletes following character
- Left arrow move cursor left
- Right arrow move cursor right
- Up arrow view earlier command history
- Down arrow view later command history
- Left-click input selected command suggestion
- Right-click clear text and input ?/!’
XCC is still in early development. The following features are incomplete:
- Clipboard support (currently you can only paste)
- Text selection (not yet implemented)
- Descriptions for vanilla commands
- Undo (not possible to undo paste)
- Automatic command description trimming
(command descriptions ?overflow’ if they’re too long)
- If using MagicLauncher, simply make sure XCommands is loaded first.
- To manually install XCommands, first install Minecraft Forge
- Then you will need to add all of XCommands’ files to minecraft.jar (or minecraft_server.jar)
- If you have installed it on a client, make sure to delete META-INF.