WorldTooltip Mod, an incredible mod in Minecraft, provides player view the tooltips of the stacks on the ground. Installing this mod parallel to Waila information, it also adds Not Enough Items information. Pay attention to this noticeble note: Stack sizes are easily viewable and Any item, any mod, will display anything that NEI would display.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the WorldTooltip Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.