Brushes are tools, with that you are allowed to make shapes on a longer distance as //sphere or //cuboid. This is very helpful to create Landscapes and structures.
This command adds Worldedit brushes in Minecraft Vanilla Singleplayer.
How to use:
- To use the tool throw one diamond axe on 10 redstone.
- The tool is with a 1×1 stone cube equiped. Just throw one of this blocks on the tool to change: Stone, Dirt, Grass, Cobblestone or Planks and a bucket for air
- To change the size of the cube throw 3 bricks for a 3×3 cube, 5 for a 5×5 cube and finally 7 for a 7×7 cube.
- You wanna have a sphere?
- No problem. You have to throw the tool on a magma cream and you get a sphere with diameter 1. It’s the same as with the bricks throw more to get a bigger diameter.
How to Install:
- The first, give yourself a command block, type :
/give @p minecraft:command_block
- Once you have a command block, right click it to open it’s GUI.
- Now, you must copy the command from WorldEdit Brushes Command download link below.
- Next, go back to your minecraft world, and paste the command you just copied into the command block. There are a few different keys that may be used to do this, depending on your keyboard. The most common ones are ‘CTRL + V’, ‘COMMAND + V’, or ‘STRG + V’
- Finally, press Done to exit the GUI, and run the command block with a Redstone block.
WorldEdit Brushes Command
For 1.9.x and 1.10.x
Author: Stevertus (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpXIIRHJ_U0LosNt_MIVl4A)