Wood Stuff Mod consists of wood objects for some mod’s planks such as:
- Biome’s O’Plenty
- The Erebus
- Enhanced Biomes
- Ridiculous World
- Twilight Forest
- Aether 2
- Ars Magica 2
It adds the following blocks:
- Fence Gates
- Pressure Plates
- Crafting Tables
Here’s what some of them look like:
You can also add support for any block you want.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Wood Stuff Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.