Wood Craft Mod Content:
- Wood Cutter, cuts logs into planks (item form that the mod provides).
- Oak, Birch, Jungle and Spruce plank (item)
- Birch, Jungle and Spruce sticks.
- Birch, Jungle and Spruce fences.
- Birch, Jungle and Spruce fence gates.
From left to right: Spruce stick, birch stick, jungle stick, oak plank, spruce plank, birch plank and jungle plank.
The new types of fences and fence gates.
The wood cutter. The texture is temporarly, but I need someone to do the work.
Wood Cutter recipes:
Works with any vanilla logs and gives plank of the wood type.
(This is not in a furnace, but inside the wood cutter)
Plank to sticks, gives sticks of the same type of wood.
Plank to planks.
The fence and fence gates are all created just like vanilla fences and fence gates, but you can only use one type of wood. In other words if you use spruce sticks you have to only use spruce sticks and spruce planks.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Wood Craft Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the "mods" folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) "%appdata%\.minecraft\mods" and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) "~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods" and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the "mods" folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
Mod Download Links: