Wmobility Mod maximizes your mobility by providing you with 4 new vehicles:an Oldsmobile style car, a tractor, a dunebuggy styled car and a motorcycle.
- All 4 vehicles can be crafted with a car platform, which in turn can be crafted by building a 3×3 grid of iron pressure plates, but leaving the middle one empty. Then you craft the car platform itself with 6 stone pressure plates on the sides and 1 iron pressure plate in the middle and put that down in the circle of iron pressure plates, it will turn into a 3×3 car platform.
- After you’ve crafted the car platform you can right click it to bring up the car crafting window, which will allow you to choose which car to craft and show you the materials needed to craft it.
- Each car features 5 stages of crafting, Chassis, Wheels, Engine, Electronics and Dye. The crafting progress will be visible on the bottom of the car crafting window, and the items needed to finish the current stage will also be visible.
- When a car is created one can right click it and take it for a spin, every car handles differently and every car has a different hitbox.
- Cars also have names that will be temporarily visible (Yes, like GTA, that’s also where the names came from by the way)
- When a car is broken, it will drop a receipt, this could be seen as your insurance and will allow you to respawn the car at any car platform. (In the future there will be a setting in which a penalty can be set)
- In creative mode cars can be spawned by right clicking with a receipt.
- Vehicles have a handbrake (Default Left ALT) and a Horn (Default H) and they make sounds when driving.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the WMobility Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.