- This mod creates a wild grass block that grows on top of existing grass blocks.
- Once a wild grass block has grown, it will start spreading to nearby blocks, growing taller as it does.
- It will not grow taller than a certain height depending on the biome (unless manually grown by the player)
- The custom generator reduces the amount of default “tall grass” by replacing it with “wild grass” at a ratio of about 9:1
- Grass will grow taller, and spread over time.
- Grass blocks up to 2 blocks in height!
- Unlike default grass, Wild Grass does not have a hit-box and will never “be in the way” of using your tools.
- Hoes can be used like normal to turn a grass block into soil.
- Left clicking with a hoe, however, will simply shorten the Wild Grass block on top of it, with the possibility to drop seeds.
- Different hoes cut the grass by different amounts.
- Gold Hoes will actually make the grass taller when left clicking. (only if wild grass exists there)
- Using seeds on a grass block, will plan wild grass on top of it.
- Server and Client Mods in one file.
- Custom texture file, for easy texture pack use.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download Wild Grass Mod zip file
- Put Wild Grass Mod zip file into your /.minecraft/mods folder. Do not unzip it.