As this map’s name, Where’s the Savage Button 2 Map’s task is to figure out the hidden buttons. It features totally 12 themed levels of pure savagery for you to parkour through. Besides finding the button, you also get the diamond/s in each level and keep in mind that you aren’t allowed to break any blocks or change the gamemode.
This map is compatible with singleplayer and multiplayer and it should be played in Adventure mode only.
How to Install:
- Download the this map from link below.
- Extract the map files with a Zip extractor.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder. If the “saves” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%.minecraftsaves” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves” and press Return.
- Copy the extracted map folder into the “saves” folder that opens.
- Start minecraft. Enjoy and play.
Where’s the Savage Button? 2 Map Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.10.x
Download from Server 1