What Was That Map is an interesting puzzle map of Minecraft in which you will be tested your memory capabilities. This map offers 20 different levels where you in each have to memorize how everything looks like in one room and then answer a question about it in the second room.
You are only allowed to use your mind to remember the room so it requires a focused mind. As a result, this map sounds very simple, but also be hard. However it features checkpoint after 10 levels so you won’t lose achievements you get before. If you enjoy solving puzzles and being test, What Was That Map will definitely have you hooked.
How to Install:
- Download the this map from link below.
- Extract the map files with a Zip extractor.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder. If the “saves” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%.minecraftsaves” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves” and press Return.
- Copy the extracted map folder into the “saves” folder that opens.
- Start minecraft. Enjoy and play.
What Was That? Map Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.10.x
Download from Server 1 – Download from Server 2