Weird Mobs Mod consists of new, wacky, cool, awesome, gruesome and straight-up weird mobs. The most highlight feature of those mobs is the fact that each one has unique texture and some of them can be tamed or even used for breeding. So hope that this mod brings so much fun for you.
Compressed Demon Meat
Cooked Demon Meat
Demon Meat Sword
Soul Essence (Also obtainable by killing a Spirit)
Haunted Sword (REALLY OP!)
Sand (New Recipe, Duh.) In 1.8 Experimental
Sand Peice (Also comes from shearing a Pyramid Monster) In 1.8 Experimental
Sand Sword (Really weak of course.) In 1.8 Experimental
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Weird Mobs Mod 1.8/1.7.10 by from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.