Weird Floor Map is a really intriguing and clever Minecraft map in which you get through each set of floors. This map features 7 special types of blocks and you will have to figure out your way to make your steps. Which makes this map more challenging is different effect of 7 types of blocks. You are adept enough at playing parkour maps or you will become a victim of nast magic and lose.
Once you step on the block or under it, 7 types of blocks with different effect will start to work. The easiness of this map primarily comes from the fact that it has plenty of checkpoints after each level, so you don’t lose a lot of process.
There are 7 types of blocks that:
- Set fire to you.
- Give you Speed III.
- Poison you.
- Slow you.
- Heal you.
- Teleport you.
- Kill you.
How to Install:
- Download the Weird Floor Map from link below.
- Extract the map files with a Zip extractor.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder. If the “saves” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%.minecraftsaves” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves” and press Return.
- Copy the extracted map folder into the “saves” folder that opens.
- Start minecraft. Enjoy and play.
Weird Floor Map Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.10.x
Download from Server 1 – Download from Server 2