The Weeping Angels 2 Mod creates stone-blooded killers which are unpredictable and much risky to your world, allowing you to be very, very scared. More enemies besides Daleks, freaking out your friends by letting them find out how important it is to not blink, all such things appeal you lots in new version of Weeping Angels 2.
- NEVER LOOK AWAY. Angels revert to stone when they are being observed, but they are deadly fast if you aren’t watching them.
- AN ANGEL’S EYES ARE THE WORST PLACE TO LOOK.
- The eyes, rather than being the window to the soul, are the door. If you let an angel into your eyes, it will slowly overpower you. This usually ends badly.
- STATUES ARE NO SAFER THAN ANGELS. That which contains the image of an angel becomes itself an angel . . . Don’t turn your back.
There are three ways to find Angels:
- 1) They may spawn naturally underground (disable/enable in config)
- 2) They appear in multitudes in randomly designed Catacombs.
- 3) The command /summon w_angels.EntityWeepingAngel
The Catacombs are dungeon-like, maze-like, deadly-like structures where both Weeping Angels and Weeping Angel statues are found. The loot is great, but is it worth running into one of the Lonely Assassins?
Notes about Catacombs:
- The entrance spawns at any flat area above Y=30 in most biomes
- From the entrance, there are two stairways spiraling down. At the bottom of each, there is a small mess of corners, turns, and rooms. Each Catacombs has a total of 5 – 9 rooms.
- There are 4 types of rooms, including the one pictured. One type contains a double-chest with chain-mail, gold, eyes of ender, and other loot.
- Each statue has a 1 in 6 chance of hiding a treasure chest nearby with more loot. That’s really the only reason to risk getting close.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Weeping Angels 2 Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
Weeping Angels 2 Mod Download Links: