Waypoint Seeker is a client-side waypoint system. Put down a waypoint and see it onscreen. Quick access menus to toggle waypoints on and off with ease.
A handy little waypoint to help you find your way back home. Enter in co-ordinates of someone else’s house and have a simple marker to where it is.
P ? Open Waypoint Seeker menu
B ? Set a quick waypoint
Enter a name, x, y, z, dimension ID (name doesn’t matter), red, green, blue amounts (0-255), and click Add Entry to add a waypoint.
Left click an entry to disable it, right click to remove it.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Waypoint Seeker Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the "mods" folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) "%appdata%\.minecraft\mods" and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) "~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods" and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the "mods" folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.