Wasteland – The Lost mod is an updated version of the original mod created by The_Holy_Frog and updated by Mr.Spring and GiMoe.
Wasteland mod is an entirely new, yet still familiar, way to play Minecraft. If you’re a fan of the Fallout series you’ll want to get this mod. You’ll need to create a brand new world for this but it’s truly incredible.
You’ll start in a fallout shelter with a chest that’ll help get you started. But once you step out you’ll see just how barren everything has become.
After some exploration you should come across many desolate and abandoned villages. Enter with caution as they’re usually inhabited by zombies, even during the day. And you may find a few chests with goodies in them so be sure the check everywhere.
You may also come across an entire city abandoned and in ruins. It’s full of mobs and loot but it’s also massive and terrifying at times. As with everywhere else in this mod, proceed with caution.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Wasteland Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%.minecraftmods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
Wasteland Mod Download Links: