Warp Drive Mod provides players with the following functions:
- Resource collection: you can collect valuable resources on Earth
- Transportation: you are able to craft your spaceship from available blocks (but not bedrock) and drive it into space where you can see asteroids (filled with ores), asteroid fields, gas clouds, planetoids, stars, and NPC-ships. You can also jump onto hyperspace for long-range traveling..
- Combat: you can fight against other players by setting up the canon and destroy others’ spaceship.
And the special part. You will set up laser canon on your ship to conquer and destroy the spaceship of other players or craft a mining laser to collect valuable resources on Earth or in space depending on your wish. Cloak your ship, base or a space station from your enemies.
- Create your own space ship from any blocks (excluding bedrock) and sail it through space.
- Explore the space dimension: asteroids fields filled with ores, gas clouds, planetoids, stars, and NPC ships.
- Jump to hyperspace for quick, long-range traveling!
- Build laser cannons on your ship to fight, mine and win!
- Surround an area with powerful force fields to protect from your ennemies!
- Cloak your ship, base or a space station so that enemy have no clue where you are!
- Provide energy to your ship and its components with an Enantiomorphic reactor
Warp Drive Mod Wiki:
How to Install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Warp Drive Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
Warp Drive Mod Download Links:
Author: LemADEC, TheNumenorean