With this amazing plugin you can warn, and well, punish players. This is my first plugin but I plan on making more and updating this one.
3.1 ? Bug Fixes
3.0 ? Added /forgive command and added effects when /warn command is used. See download page for full changelog
2.0 ? Added Config
1.0 ? Release
If its like this than its already done
- Add “Forgive” Command that will give a warned player full health again.
- Tell Player who did what against them. (Ex: /warn bob would send something like “blah blah warned by Jim “)
- Add “Sorry” command to say sorry to whoever hurt them. (Might not do this PM or Comment me if you want it)
- Add Config file to set amount of hearts taken and soon when Forgive command is finished set that too.
- Add an automatic update checker
Tell me what else to add in the comments or PM me!
- Sets the players health to 5 and gives them nausea, blindness, and weakness
- /warn <Player name> ? warns a player.
Pic 1 (Sender):
Pic 2 (Player):
- Kills player and sends a message saying that he is getting punished because he ignored the warnings.
- /punish <Player Name> ? Punished a player
- Heals player and removes effects from the /warn command
Warn and Punish Plugin 1.6.4 Download Links
Credit to: SpectrumCrafter