Your name is Jack. You just return after a day of work. You feal weak. You feel like someone is watching you. You’re afraid. Wandering is an horror map where you play as Jack, a thirty years old man. Your adventure begins after returning from your working day.
- Recommended lighting : 50 % (100 % for Youtube).
- Use the default resource pack.
- Focused Height : 165px (Options ? Chat settings).
- Unfocused Height : 90px.
- Don’t change your gamemode.
- This map isn’t playable in multiplayer.
- Don’t play with shaders.
How to install:
- Download the Wandering Halloween Horror Map from link below.
- Extract the map files with a Zip extractor.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder. If the “saves” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\saves” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves” and press Return.
- Copy the extracted map folder into the “saves” folder that opens.
- Start minecraft. Enjoy and play.