Wall Painter is a mod which allows you to paint your blocks like a wall.
Paint bucket (all three dyes must be the same):
How to use:
To paint a wall, you need a paint roller and paint bucket. Right clicking while holding paint roller will give your block a new look. Paint bucket empties when used 50 times. If you do a mistake, you can use paint scraper.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Wall Painter Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the "mods" folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) "%appdata%\.minecraft\mods" and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) "~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods" and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the "mods" folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.