Work against the clock as the world is slowly eaten away by void decay. The corruption will eat everything in it’s path leaving nothing but void in its wake so work fast if you want to stay ahead of it. Once you’ve progressed far enough you can work towards crafting cleansing explosives or unleash more corruption upon your enemies with Void TNT. Useful for mod packs where camping is frowned upon and constant travel is necessary. Comes with a few configurable options for decay speed and initial infection percentage.
Screenshots and Recipes:
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Void Decay Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the "mods" folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) "%appdata%\.minecraft\mods" and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) "~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods" and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the "mods" folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.