Void Block Map innovate a new way to play the game when it comes to sky survival. Mining on a cobble stone generator watching half of your blocks get sucked into the lava is no longer anymore. Blocks and items can fall from the sky into chests being placed around the main island or if you suppose to own bonus materials, check out the shop.
Further more, complete mini-games to earn lapis lazuli for your enchantments. Conquering all 10 mini-games gets you a backstage tour of Void Block. Also, there are tasks in the Task Book waiting to be completed. Tasks range from making compasses to constructing a polar bear exhibit.
- Blocks and items rain down from the sky into chests surrounding the sky island.
- Mobs, plants, specialty items, and specialty blocks are put in the mystery chest over time.
- A book of tasks to completed is given to you at the beginning of the map.
- 10 exciting and puzzling mini-games to be completed for Lapis Lazuli.
- A shop where extra items and blocks can be obtained.
- Options to toggle keep inventory, mob griefing, and Slimes spawning everywhere.
- Random items don’t come twice, so be sure to put any extras you have in a safe place.
- Only have one person in the mini-game room and code room at a time.
- Complete tasks in order. Tasks were put in the order that you get random items.
- Turn on ‘Slimes Spawn Everywhere’
How to Install
- Download the Void Block Map from link below.
- Extract the map files with a Zip extractor.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder. If the “saves” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%.minecraftsaves” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves” and press Return.
- Copy the extracted map folder into the “saves” folder that opens.
- Start minecraft. Enjoy and play.
Download Links for Void Block Map:
For Minecraft from 1.10.2
Download from Server 1 – Download from Server 2