This mod adds a variety of different new types of Chests into Minecraft. Are you bored of the plain old chest? You want to place chests directly next to each other without wasting 1 block of valuable space? You don?t want to waste redstone to craft trapped chests for the previous reason and want to have more for your awesome 16-bit computer? Or you just want to have more variety in chests? Then this mod is made for you!
Place your sand inside birch chests, obsidian inside dark oak chests, your lava buckets inside acacia chest and the list goes on!
You can also craft glowing variants of those chests! Just inject some glowstone into the chest you want to make glow, chests, which can make the night bright!
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Variety Chests Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the "mods" folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) "%appdata%\.minecraft\mods" and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) "~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods" and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the "mods" folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.