Upon a Stone Parkour Map is without any doubt one of the most challenging maps out there. We say that because the map’s core gameplay is focusing on extremely large and fast paced levels. If you have been familiar with the map having slow and repetitive levels, you will definitely need to have time to keep pace with the levels of this map.
In this map, you will collect all music discs and get to the second ending. It’s important to bear in mind that the map limits time of completing which means that you must get through the map in under 13 minutes 14 seconds. It’s been fun making this over the past few years. In addition without falling is also required. Once you fall, you will lose. So you should be careful much.
Overall, you will surely enjoy everything of the map and there are a lot of intense and memorable moments in it.
- Complete the map without falling
- Complete the map in under 13 minutes 14 seconds
- Collect all music discs and get to the second ending
How to install:
- Download the Upon a Stone Parkour Map from link below.
- Extract the map files with a Zip extractor.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder. If the “saves” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%.minecraftsaves” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves” and press Return.
- Copy the extracted map folder into the “saves” folder that opens.
- Start minecraft. Enjoy and play.
Upon a Stone Parkour Map Download Link: