UnlimitedColors allows you to colorize some blocks with basic dyes Minecraft . You can create any color you want, by making additions of several dyes.
Here is an example of what you can do with a block of Glowstone :
4 colored blocks can now : sand, cobblestone , wood planks and Glowstone.
To colorize a block, simply click on one or more dyes. You can use as many colors as you like.
When you break a block colorized , you drop all colors again .
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the UnlimitedColors Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the "mods" folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) "%appdata%\.minecraft\mods" and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) "~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods" and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the "mods" folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
Download UnlimitedColors Mod