In Unlikely Escape Map, you must find a way to escape. It usually involves pushing buttons. The room then changes and you are forced to try to escape again!
Some may try everything to escape and some may easily figure it out.
If you are stuck, there is a walkthrough video.
WARNING: Finishing the map requires you to take advantage of a relatively unknown glitch! The glitch works in 1.10 and 1.10.2 but may be fixed in the future.
How to install Unlikely Escape Map:
- Download the Unlikely Escape Map from link below.
- Extract the map files with a Zip extractor.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder. If the "saves" folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) "%appdata%\.minecraft\saves" and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) "~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves" and press Return.
- Copy the extracted map folder into the "saves" folder that opens.
- Start minecraft. Enjoy and play.
Download Links for Unlikely Escape Map:
For Minecraft 1.10.2
Download from Server 1 – Download from Server 2