University of Parkour Map is an extremely challenging parkour map in Minecraft. If you’re confident enough in your parkour skills and you like something difficult, it’s definitely recommended that you should try this map out immediately. It has 20 levels in all, and the more levels you get, the more difficulty the next levels are. You will need to implement many hard jumps you may have never done before. But once you overcome this map, it will be such the most pride experience you never forget. Please note that set render distance to 18 chunks.
How to install:
- Download the University of Parkour Map from link below.
- Extract the map files with a Zip extractor.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder. If the “saves” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%.minecraftsaves” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves” and press Return.
- Copy the extracted map folder into the “saves” folder that opens.
- Start minecraft. Enjoy and play.
University of Parkour Map Download Links: