As its name, Unique Parkour Map aims to provide players with memorable moments through the unique parkour types that you have never seen before in the other maps.
The parkour types includes:
- Banner Parkour
- Weird Block Parkour
- Shift Parkour
- Cobweb Parkour (this isn’t what you are thinking it is)
- Rain Parkour
It is designed to be played in the single players, however it still supports for semi-multiplayer, but multiplayer may have issues. You are fed up with some prior experience, that’s why you bound to have intriguing experiences when you play this map
How to Install:
- Download the Unique Parkour Map from link below.
- Extract the map files with a Zip extractor.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder. If the “saves” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%.minecraftsaves” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves” and press Return.
- Copy the extracted map folder into the “saves” folder that opens.
- Start minecraft. Enjoy and play.
Unique Parkour Map Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.10.2
Download from Server 1 – Download from Server 2