Unique Parkour 2 Map is the sequel to the original. Simply by reading the name of this map, you can tell that it does not provide players with the traditional experiences. And which makes this make more and more impressive than the original is combining ten unique types of parkour in the same package. This is not the same as the original which has only 5 types of parkour, that’s why you’re bound to have unique and engaging experiences when you play this map. The second map means that it’s double awesome.
The ten unique types of parkour are as follows:
- Vertical-c jumps
- Table parkour
- Dark parkour
- Lava timing parkour
- Falling boats parkour
- Mobbed parkour
- Pumpkin head parkour
- Run-quads (the most fun quads ever invented)
- Lava parkour (definitely not what you’re thinking)
How to Install:
- Download the Unique Parkour 2 Map from link below.
- Extract the map files with a Zip extractor.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder. If the “saves” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\saves” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves” and press Return.
- Copy the extracted map folder into the “saves” folder that opens.
- Start minecraft. Enjoy and play.
Unique Parkour 2 Map Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.10.2
Download from Server 1 – Download from Server 2