Undead Horses is a lightweight and simple plugin that allows users to turn any horse, donkey or mule into a skeleton or zombie horse. It is perfect for just having fun, or to use as a donator perk!
- None at the moment! Will be added in later releases if requested!
- undeadhorses.*: Grants all permissions for UndeadHorses. Defaults to operator (op).
- undeadhorses.zombie: Allows you to turn horses into zombie horses
- undeadhorses.skeleton: Allows you to turn horses into skeleton horses
- undeadhorses.zombieride: Allows you to ride zombie horses
- undeadhorses.skeletonride: Allows you to ride skeleton horses
- undeadhorses.zombiecure: Allows you to cure zombie horses
- undeadhorses.skeletoncure: Allows you to cure skeleton horses
How to Use:
To create an undead horse, first you must select your victim and decide what type of horse you would like them to be (Skeleton or zombie). To turn him into a zombie horse, right click him with rotten flesh (Must have undeadhorses.zombie permission). To turn him into a skeleton horse, right click him with a bone (Must have undeadhorses.skeleton permission). Voila! You now have an undead horse to call your own!
To cure you horse of their affliction, you must right click them with a gold ingot or gold nugget (requires undeadhorses.skeletoncure or undeadhorses.zombiecure depending on the type of horse).
- V 2.0 -second release
- Added the ability to enable/disable curing and converting if the player doing so isn’t the owner. Done via a config file.
- Horses are no longer tamed when they are converted.
- Please report ANY bugs to me along with the error in the console and how to reproduce it. It is likely that there may be a few hiccups with the owner checking as it is impossible to test solo.
- Leave ideas and recommendations below!
Undead Horses Plugin 1.6.4 Download Links