Simply reading the resource pack’s name, you can guess its purpose. Yes, Ultra HD Default Resource Pack aims to implement high definition visuals to Minecraft. Because this resource pack is finished and upgraded from the original textures in Vanilla Minecraft Resource Pack, it owns both old styles and high- quality textures.
Note: It is important to use MCpatcher or Optifine HD to fully support this texture pack!
How to install Ultra HD Default Resource Pack 1.11.2/1.10.2
- Download Ultra-HD-Default.zip file.
- Start Minecraft then click “Options” in the start menu.
- Click “resource packs” in the options menu.
- In the resource packs menu, click “Open resource pack folder”.
- Put the zip file you’ve downloaded into the resource pack folder.
Download links for Ultra HD Default Resource Pack 1.11.2/1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4
Download from Official website