Trolling Command Block adds many features to your world to easily allow you to prank friends. (Includes: when you mine a tree the logs turn into massive dirt trails, when you punch a pig lightning strikes it, you can create a rubber banding effect on players, creepers have a shorter fuse and you can craft TNT that blows up when punched)
Warning: Do not use this command on any world that you are not willing to destroy, also be careful of when to use this and don’t damage anyone else’s builds.
Command Block Showcase:
How to Install:
- The first, give yourself a command block, type :
/give @p minecraft:command_block
- Once you have a command block, right click it to open it’s GUI.
- Now, you must copy the command from Trolling Command download link below.
- Next, go back to your minecraft world, and paste the command you just copied into the command block. There are a few different keys that may be used to do this, depending on your keyboard. The most common ones are ‘CTRL + V’, ‘COMMAND + V’, or ‘STRG + V’
- Finally, press Done to exit the GUI, and run the command block with a Redstone block.
Author: system_update (https://www.youtube.com/c/system_update)