Tree Parkour Map is an intriguing map taking place on trees. Unlike any other parkour maps which occur in pretty genetic environments, this map requires players to climb to the top of the tree. That’s sound a little simple task, but it doesn’t, it’s actually more difficult than what you think.
The map is split into ten braches, and there are including 3 levels in each branch, but four branches have only one level with a MEGA tree. The MEGA tree sets over 100 blocks tall and climbing to the top is mostly intense and enjoyable moments. Overall, this map offers a pretty good challenges.
How to install:
- Download the Tree Parkour Map from link below.
- Extract the map files with a Zip extractor.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder. If the “saves” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%.minecraftsaves” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves” and press Return.
- Copy the extracted map folder into the “saves” folder that opens.
- Start minecraft. Enjoy and play.
Tree Parkour Map Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.10.2
Download from Server 1 – Download from Server 2