Tree Chopper Mod is a simple mod, which allows chop down whole tree. The only thing you need to do is break the bottom block with an axe.
Stop breaking the tree block by block! Just destroy bottom the of trunk and the whole tree will chop down..
- Tree Chopper is universal (clientside and serverside).
- Supports mods (e.g. Biomes O’ Plenty).
- Can be deactivated by holding SHIFT.
- Config with settings and list of allowed axes and types of wood.
- In-game commands. Type “/treechop” or “/tch” for more info
- To ignore durability (a tree has more blocks than your axe is able to break), see config.
How to Install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Tree Chopper Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%.minecraftmods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
Tree Chopper Mod Download Links:
Download from Server 1 – Download from Server 2