Torcherino mod adds various torches that can be used to increase the tick rates of tile entities. To put that into English, they make machines run faster.
A few example uses:
- Growing plants faster.
- Smelting ores faster.
- Increasing mob spawner speed.
There is one main Torcherino, and then there are various upgrades that add onto them. Many of these things are configurable in the mod configuration file.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Torcherino Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%.minecraftmods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
Torcherino Mod Download Links:
Credits: TehNut, TehNutJenkins