Torch Arrows allow you to light up areas from a distance. No longer will you need to build cobblestone towers or cut stairs into the sides of ravines to place torches in high up dark areas. Made similarly to regular arrows, but with a piece of coal or charcoal in place of the flint head, they are used like tipped arrows. Place a Torch Arrow in your offhand and light the way.
Torch Arrows in Offhand Slot
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Torch Arrows Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%.minecraftmods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
Torch Arrows Mod Download Links: