This simple mod allows players and server owners to fine-tuned control over Minecraft’s day/night cycle by being able to control how long each cycle lasts, as well as offering the ability to freeze the sun/moon at a certain point.
Not only that, but it ensures that a minimal amount of sync issues to provide a smooth experience for the player, and doesn’t interfere with the world tick time. What this means is mods that rely on the world time to be consistent won’t break.
/time set day
/time set noon
/time set night
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the TooMuchTime Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the "mods" folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) "%appdata%\.minecraft\mods" and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) "~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods" and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the "mods" folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.