TomTom Mod gives players an effective GPS arrow. It’s nice that Tomtom mod allows players to navigate their Minecraft world. When you install this mod, please keep in mind that the arrow will disappear after 3 seconds of being within 3 blocks of the destination. In conclusion, this mod does everything it promises to do, so try for yourself.
- You can customize your arrow by going into Mods(Mod Options ingame)>TomTom>Config>Edit Arrow(top left)
- In world bobbing arrow
- Foot arrow
- Easly movable HUD arrow with mouse
- Added the ability for arrow packs
- You just need to make a .zip/.jar with the following paths.
- /assets/tomtom/models/arrows/<your_arrow>/<your_arrow>.obj & <your_arrow>.mtl
- Textures that you want to use for ALL arrows can be placed in:
- Once you have your .zip/.jar place in the resource pack folder.
"useUniversalTextures" : "true"
Edit Arrow: The button in the top left allows you to customize your arrow
Customize: The customize screen
Move H.U.D: Allows you to move your HUD arrow
World Arrow: Bobbing arrow at destination
Foot Arrow: Arrow at your feet in-case you don’t want one on your HUD
HUD Arrow: The default navigation arrow
/tomtom <x> <y> <z> [display text]
This command allows you to move the gps arrow.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the TomTom Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%.minecraftmods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
TomTom Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.10.2