Tomb Many Graves 2 Mod implements exactly what its origin Tomb Many Grave mod does. The mod aims to make many graves for players which will be placed at the death location of players. It proves to be a useful thing because through it player can receive the items dropped out upon death.
Perhaps the thing make this mod is more stand out from its origin is that Tomb Many Graves 2 Mod will allow better compatibility between mods and configs to be added more easily.
- Items return to the exact same slot they were in when you died!
- Graves adapt to their surroundings!
- Grief-resistant! Only the person who died is able to retrieve their items (unless they grant access through the built-in friend system). Blocks are also virtually indestructible and can be locked so that you can’t accidentally retrieve items before you’re ready!
- A list of items that were on your person upon death!
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Tomb Many Graves 2 Mod 1.11.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.11.2
Download from Server 1 – Download from Server 2