You know back in the days, when you played GTA and used the cheat code for a tank, and then went on and caused mayhem? This mod is like that, except for tinker tools and the cheatcode takes longer to enter.
Tinkers’ Tool Leveling mod gives your Tools XP, allowing them to level up. On levelup an extra modifier is rewarded. You get xp for doing whatever the tool was intended for, so breaking blocks with pickaxes, killing things with swords, etc.
Note that swords get xp relative to the damage dealt when the entity is killed, not when the damage is dealt. You only get xp if the mob is killed.
- Set maximum amount of modifiers a new tool has after being built (default 3)
- Awards 1 free modifier per levelup
- Each levelup requires twice the xp than the last
- Currently no upper limit
- Starting XP can be adjusted individually in the configs
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Tinkers’ Tool Leveling Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.10.2
Download from Server 1 – Download from Server 2