Tinkers’ Mechworks Mod is designed to support Tinkers’ Construct with some attractive mechanical tidbits.
- Drawbridges: enable to place or stow blocks, even ones usually unmoveable with pistons, store in their own inventory as items and place drawbridges with drawbridges!
- Signaling buses and Terminals: A “wireless”, provides 16 color redstone network to make compact redstone circuitry that can be run up walls, through ceiling, and let the drawbridge scream!
- Filters: Arrange blocks to distinguish items and mobs from others.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install Tinkers’ Construct Mod.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Credits: mDiyo, JeanGlassmaker, bonusboni