Ever wanted to make blocks of metal from liquid faster? Now, you can!
Thermal Casting mod adds one block to the game: Casting Frame.
This somewhat neat looking block is mainly used as a crafting ingredient in the fluid transposer. Combine with the right amount of molten metal, and you have yourself a block of metal.
Casting Frame In
Metal Block Out!
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge, Tinkers’ Construct Mod and Thermal Expansion Mod.
- Download the Thermal Casting Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%.minecraftmods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
Thermal Casting Mod Download Links: