This mod adds 18+ staffs into the world.
Change the top item for?
- Glass -Staff of Sight
- Planks ? Staff of Tower
- Diamond Block ? Staff of Wonder
- Lava Bucket ? Staff of Fire
- Sand ? Staff of Sand
- TNT ? Staff of TNT
- CobbleStone ? Staff of Stone
- Ice ? Staff of Water
- Cake ? Staff of Cake
- Flint and Steel ? Staff of Ignition
- Gunpowder ? Staff of Bang
- Empty Bucket ? Staff of Stone-Be-Gone
- Stone Slab ? Staff of Flat
- Obsidian ? Staff of Volcano
- Diamond Pickaxe ? Staff of Ore-In-Spire
- Porkchop ? Staff of Pig
- Golden Sword ? Staff of Nice Things
- Emerald ? Staff of Circle
Generally, you have to be pointing at something as these staffs mainly transform existing blocks. The Staff of Wonder works in the Darklands Biome.
Travel to the Darklands Biome, a dark, forbidding biome full of generated structures ? Dark Castles and Sheds of Doom. Get the materials for the Staffs from the castles, or die in the attempt. Use the Staffs to transform the world and bring Light to the DarkLands:
After a bit of work with the staffs.. (Right click to use. Wait for the thunder..)
Basic Staff Crafting. The recipe is the same for all staffs apart from the top.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the The Wonder Staff Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the "mods" folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) "%appdata%\.minecraft\mods" and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) "~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods" and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the "mods" folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.