The Ultimate Blade Mod provides you ability to craft the ultimate blade and level it up to make it legendary. Now you may think this is way to over-powered, but it is completely even. If you want to make your sword legendary, you would need 10 ultimate gems (a new item), 8 coal blocks, 8 gold blocks, 8 iron blocks, 8 redstone blocks, 8 diamond blocks, and 8 emerald blocks.
- The Ultimate gem (Needed to obtain tier1 sword and Legendary sword)
- The Ultimate Blade – Tier: 1 (14 attack damage, 2000 Uses)
- The Ultimate Blade – Tier: 2 (24 attack damage, 5000 Uses)
- The Ultimate Blade – Tier: 3 (34 attack damage, 8000 Uses)
- The Ultimate Blade – Tier: 4 (44 attack damage, 11000 Uses)
- The Ultimate Blade – Tier: 5 (54 attack damage, 14000 Uses)
- The Ultimate Blade – Tier: 6 (69 attack damage, 18000 Uses)
- The Ultimate Blade – Tier: 7 (79 attack damage, 20000 Uses)
- The Ultimate Blade – Tier: Legendary (106 attack damage, 23500 Uses)
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the The Ultimate Blade Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.