The Sod Mod is a mod that adds sod, a dirt-like-brick-thingy, to Minecraft. It’s basically a nicer looking substitute to dirt, making living in a large plains biome much more cosmetically appealing.
- Sod ? The base of everything in The Sod Mod. Crafted from just one piece of dirt. Used to make a variety of Sod Blocks. Item.
- Sod Bricks ? Crafted from a 2×2 square of Sod. Your basic building block. Block.
- Sod Slab ? Crafted from a single row of Sod. Your basic half slab. Block.
- Sod Stairs ? Crafted from a typical stair pattern of Sod. Block.
- Fertilizer ? Crafted from 8 Sod surrounding a seed in the middle. Used like bonemeal. Item.
- Got Sod! ? Crafted sod. Achievement.
- Sod Farmer! ? Crafted Fertilizer. Achievement.
Screenshots and Recipes:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download The Sod Mod zip file
- Put The Sod Mod zip file into your /.minecraft/mods folder. Do not unzip it.
- You can change the IDs in the config file; located in /.minecraft/config/ellis1661.sodmod.cfg
- Added Fertilizer Item
- Added Got Sod! Achievement
- Added Sod Farmer! Achievement
- Added config file