After being kidnapped from your village by a pirate crew, you must now escape your confinement. Battle through zombies and skeletons in order to reach the captain and avenge your village.
Bosses drop music discs which are used to unlock doors and procede to the next zone. If a music disc gets burned, it’s GAME OVER (or simply use /give if you don’t want to start over).
- 6 Bosses
- Costum Mobs
- Weapon’s Lore
- 3-4 Hours of gameplay
- No mods required
- Costum Villager Trades (inside cells)
- Hidden Chests
Here is a hidden sword. Look for it in the room right after The Wither to help you in the final Boss fight.
Play with a render distance of 7 or more or else it will bug.
- Easy: 1-2 players
- Normal: 2-3 players
- Hard: 3-4 players
How to install:
- Download the The Ship Adventure Map from link below.
- Extract the map files with a Zip extractor.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder. If the "saves" folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) "%appdata%\.minecraft\saves" and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) "~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves" and press Return.
- Copy the extracted map folder into the "saves" folder that opens.
- Start minecraft. Enjoy and play.