Welcome to The Rotator Map – A puzzle-parkour adventure map based on rotating space itself! This map was solely created with Minecraft version 1.9 command blocks and does not require any mods or plugins.
Currently the game consists of 4 chapters and 32 levels.
The way to clear a level is by reaching emerald ore by using given items.
How to install:
- Download the The Rotator Map from link below.
- Extract the map files with a Zip extractor.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder. If the “saves” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%.minecraftsaves” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves” and press Return.
- Copy the extracted map folder into the “saves” folder that opens.
- Start minecraft. Enjoy and play.
The Rotator Map Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.9.4
Download from Server 1 – Download from Server 2